Windows from VIEW-EX have been specially developed for expedition vehicles
and stand out due to a robust design with GRP frame.
Suitable for altitudes up to 6,000 m
(20,000 ft) above sea level.
at fair prices.
- Robust GRP (glassfiber reinforced plastics) design, laminated in one piece.
- Outer frame GRP gelcoat in RAL 9016 traffic white, hand laminated.
- Glass frame powder-coated in a 3-step process with primer and RAL 9005 black matte.
- Cold bridge-free design.
- Wall thicknesses from 45 to 90 mm (for 45 to 60 mm an additional frame is required; not supplied).
- Compact, anodized aluminum window handles
(window dimension < 70 cm = 1 handle, 1 gas spring).
- Tempered glass with ECE 43R road approval and DOT approval (USA).
- Insulation value of standard glass panes (grey tint) 2.7 W/(m²-K).
- Suitable for altitudes up to 6,000 m (20,000 ft) above sea level.
- Roller blind in RAL 9016 traffic white with 100 % light blocking.
- Fly screen with brush seal and magnetic closure.
VIEW-EX stands for high quality and durable design at fair prices.